Justin Croft has a passion for buying and selling residential real estate that is contagious. He is a skilled negotiator and problem solver who thrives on going above and beyond for his clients. During the buying or selling process, you will likely catch him saying “I’ve got a guy for that,” and he welcomes his clients to reach out to him for all of their home ownership related needs, long after closing. His #1 goal in every deal is to become your real estate consultant for life, not just for a single transaction.
Justin strongly believes in building long-lasting relationships founded on trust and open communication. He prioritizes the needs of his clients and is extremely patient and easy to work with. His attention to detail and follow-up separate him from the competition, and his ability to exceed the expectations of his clients keeps his business thriving.
- Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway Agents Nationwide
- Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award Winner
- D Magazine Best Agent and Top Producer Award Winner
- 10+ years of mortgage banking experience
- Full Time Professional REALTOR®
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex coverage
- Active member of St. Monica Catholic Church
- Phi Gamma Delta alumni
- BBA in finance from the University of Colorado at Boulder